Monday, February 1, 2010

Engineer for a Day

So Saturday I was feeling refreshed and fantastic! We took the kids down to Boise State University for "Engineer for a Day" it was fun...I think next year Aaron will just take Soleil though. They had several "all ages" activities including building and edible equosphere (spelling?) with tooth picks and gum drops. All that was left of Kale's after about a minute were of course sticks. Soleil's at least made it home...part of it anyways. There were all kinds of classes and things to do, but you had to sign up and by the time we got there around 11 a.m. they were full. Next year ...get there at 9 a.m. sign up and THEN go do the open activities.

Side not while we were there I did get into a discussion with a lady. She had 6 kids and the youngest was a little younger then Klayton. I told her Klayton was our last one. She replied "Oh we said that too!" I laughed because MANY people say this comment to me. I then told her it was permanent and it was ME. The color completely left my face when she said "Oh me too and then here HE is" AHHHHHHH! Do NOT tell me this people! Seriously though I don't think I am so much scared of getting pregnant as WHAT IF I DID and it got stuck in my tube? Well Aaron said what would happen? "Oh my tube would burst and then I would have to go to the ER" He smarts off "Well at least it's nothing serious" and then we both laughed. Seriously I just can't worry about what if's today!

No comments:

Post a Comment