Saturday, March 13, 2010

What Fun Looks Like at a Scentsy Ladies House...

So yesterday we got the shipment of all the new Spring Scentsy plus more for my big open house next week.

I don't know who was more excited me or the kids...they ran and opened the door for the UPS man and then pushed the boxes into the living room!

Even Klayton helped un-load all those Scentsy bars!


Kale was the supervisor this time making sure Soleil was working hard!
(and showing you his cars which he always has one in hand!)


Soleil had the idea that they could use all that packing paper for coloring on and ta-da! Free entertainment while I labeled everything!

Here it all is before we put it away on the shelves of the "Scentsy Closet"


So it smells good at our house ...and it's nice to have the shelves stocked again!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get
    my new Victoria Warmer!
    I'm working on smelling
    the new scents...
    I will have my list ready
    to place my order.
    Mom
    P.S.The packing paper even gets the scents
    on them...so the children's colored pictures
    will smell good too! Yummy...

    ReplyDelete